Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Day 26: Reef, NW West Lewis

Today was much better in comparison to yesterday but I still wasn’t feeling great and it didn’t involve much Sustainable Expeditions stuff, so again I’ll make it short and sweet. I got up and did some e-mailing and blog writing, then went to the school sport’s day with Alison/Paul’s kids. After that I borrowed Paul’s bike and cycled to the nearest shop (30min cycle) to get some emergency food, then spent the rest of the day writing up the blog which felt like it took ages. I usually write a page of A4 in my pad about how things have gone then type that up whenever I can, so a week’s worth of writing takes a while to type up. I eventually finished at 9pm then enjoyed relaxing and reading a magazine.

Food today: breakfast - muesli + tea; lunch - cheese sandwiches; dinner - fish fingers, peas and chips - lovely!

No comments: